After graduation, alumni can continue to stay engaged with their alma mater in several ways. The Saint Leo University Alumni Ambassador Program helps foster connectedness and pride. It provides enjoyable volunteer opportunities for alumni. Ambassador opportunities can vary by location and time of year.
Examples of experiences include:
- Promoting engagement events in your area to fellow alumni;
- Representing Saint Leo as an inauguration delegate;
- Serving as a Day for Saint Leo advocate;
- Being a champion for Saint Leo on social media; and,
- Partnering with an admissions counselor in your area.
To find out how to become an ambassador, contact Sarah Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 588-8729.